We love our team at Ubiq - so we wanted to give you a bit more insight about who they are, what makes them tick and of course, what their favorite pizza topping is.
You won't be able to find most of this information on their LinkedIn Profile!
- Which city do you live in? San Diego CA.
- What do you love most about your role at Ubiq? Freedom to take innovative ideas from zero to real products.
- What’s the most challenging part about working in the security industry? Getting people to recognize that adopting good security practices is easier and less expensive then they think.
- What was your favorite subject in school? The sciences.
- What was your first paying job? Computer programmer for Unisys.
- Favorite Pizza Topping? Thinly sliced prosciutto (cooked in latest must-have appliance, an Ooni pizza oven).
- Can you speak more than one language? Yes, some French and Italian.
- What three items would you take with you to a deserted island? Pizza oven, iPad, solar panel.
- If you could play an instrument, what would it be? Piano.
- Current “must watch” film or series? The Machines That Built America.
Bonus question: Cat or dog person? Cat.
To find out more about all things Ubiq (including getting access to 1 million FREE API encrypts every month), check out our Platform.